The Westin Memphis Beale Street is superbly situated to experience the best things to do in Memphis, Tennessee. Explore our top ten must-see attractions, below, and begin planning your weekend getaway today.
- The Mississippi River - The second longest river in the United States and the largest by volume, the Mississippi River offers intrepid travelers a wealth of things to do, including riverboat cruises, canoe rentals and other water activities.
- Beale Street - Wandering the legendary Beale Street is an essential thing to do in Memphis. Home to countless jazz and blues clubs, restaurants and shops, Beale Street has something for everyone.
- The National Civil Rights Museum - A one-of-a-kind facility that showcases the struggle for civil rights in the United States, The National Civil Rights Museum attracts thousands of visitors every year from all over the world. The museum is housed in the renovated Lorraine Motel, which is the same hotel where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated in 1968.
- Gibson Guitar Factory Tour - Embark on a docent-led tour of 16 work stations in the Gibson Guitar Factory in downtown Memphis.
- The Rendezvous Restaurant - Sampling Memphis' world-famous barbecue is a favorite thing to do for visitors to the city. Rendezvous is the city's most famous barbecue restaurant.
- AutoZone Park - The home of the Memphis Redbirds, a AAA minor league team affiliated with the St. Louis Cardinals
- Sun Studio - Recording studio of many legendary artists, including Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Ike Turner and more. Today, it continues to function as a recording studio, but also as a tourist attraction for music lovers from all over the world.
- The Memphis Zoo - One of the city's most family-friendly things to do, the Memphis Zoo showcases over 3,000 animals across 70 acres.
- Pink Palace Museum - If you want a glimpse into Memphis history, this is the place to visit. It is the largest museum of its kind in the southeast and houses an impressive collection of exhibits designed to teach visitors about the cultural and natural history of Memphis and the mid-south.
- Graceland - One of Memphis' most beloved tourist attractions, Graceland is a must-see for visitors to the city. Guests can tour Elvis' mansion, visit his grave and view his collection of automobiles and airplanes.
Experience the top Memphis attractions when reserve your stay at The Westin Memphis Beale Street!